Re: indoor homebrew fm yagi

Carl DeWhitt

Thanks ,Marc,for your suggestions.
Carl

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, gratiscomputer <gratiscomputer@...> wrote:

Carl schreef:

Does any one in the group know of any plans for a homebrew indoor fm
yagi ?I would like a portable fm yagi for ulr's.It could be used out
doors if not small enough for indoors.I am thinking that the frame
including the boom could be made from PVC like Gary's PVC am loop and
hold at least 3 or preferably 4 or more elements.How could this be
connected to a Grundig G-8 or other ulr with good fm performance ?
Any ideas ?Even one that could be put together from a kit would be
great. Thanks.
Carl DeWhitt
Maryville,Tn.

And also this one: