Re: newbie

satya@...

Hi Marshall:

Welcome to the fun! It sounds like you are similar to many of us - a
longtime DXer in search of a new source of adventure and challenge. I
think you'll find it here! To see what others are listening with,
tinkering with, etc., check out the DXer.ca web site, especially the
Ultra-Light File Area.

I'm on the definitions committee, so I can help see if your NEXXTECH units
are UltraLights. I checked on The Source's Web site, but was unable to
find a radio by NEXXTECH that costs $50.00. Do you have a model number,
Web link, etc.?

Thanks - Kevin S
Bainbridge Island, WA

Hi guys

just joind group been bcb dxer since earklt 1070's
logged over 1100 differant stations
I understand I need to get radios aproved for I want to use 2 little
NEXXTECH pocket sixed clock radios both cost $50.00 each
they are sold at The SORCE stores. thyey are about ths size of a 60- 70
transister pocket radio,

so once I hear from you I can start ultralight dxing for rael .
Marshall