Re: July 2010 Oregon Beach Ultralight DXpedition Report

Gary DeBock

Thanks Tony,

Your comment is appreciated, and I sure wish you could have been with me in Oregon to help sort out the Kiwi station mysteries :-)

603-Waatea was a solid regular every morning, along with 675-National Radio and 657-Southern Star. 648-Rhema kept me well inspired. The entire DXpedition was a total blast for the humble setup I was using, but I hope your results in the summer will be even better!

73, Gary

 In a message dated 8/3/2010 4:07:15 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, tonyzl@... writes:

Great reception bites of Waatea Rhema and National Radio stations – hope next summer I get the same of stateside stations. Regards,

Tony King

Greytown NZ