Congratulations to John Mosman-- 10 States Heard on a Supercharged PL-360

Gary DeBock

Hello All,

John Mosman of Mt. Prospect, IL has joined the growing list of ULR-DXers getting a head start on the Fall Season, accomplishing the difficult task of logging 10 states (while dodging the summer static) in the Unlimited Class. John accomplished this feat with his new 7.5" loopstick PL-360, a bizarre creation obviously designed by a fanatic with way too much time on his hands!

Rob Ross and I take pleasure in awarding John the Ten States Heard Award Certificate to John, and wish him the best of luck as he continues to chase DX with his hot-rodded PL-360.

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

 An extensive group of awards certificates is available from the Ultralight MW DXing Awards Committee. Each recipient receives a digital file which may be used for electronic display or is suitable for framing when printed at 8 12" x 11" on good quality paper. Information on the Awards Program and the simple application procedures are found in the Downloads>Ultralight Files>General Information area of dxer.ca and our own file area here at ultralightdx. Applications go directly to Rob Ross com