SONY SRF-39FP Prison Radio seen on TV Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

robert ross

Hi Guys:

Tonight on National Geographic Channel there was a program called "LockDown" which focused on Minnesota's Oak Park Maximum Security Prison. During the show they showed some of the Prisoners items that are made from clear Plastic so they can't hind anything inside of them. Included was a Clear Plastic TV, a Clear Plastic Hair Dryer...and they also showed a clear plastic SONY SRF-39FP Ultralight Radio!!

I felt PROUD when they showed the Prison Radio ULR!!! Gary and John...I wonder how we can get our ULR Crusade inside of those Prison Walls.....heck those boys have a lot of time to DX.....and I'm sure they could earn a lot of ULR Awards!!!!

What you don't see on TV eh!!!

73..ROB.

Robert S. Ross VA3SW
London, Ontario CANADA