Re: Ultralight South Pacific DX- The Best MP3's

Gary DeBock

Thanks Gary,

Yes, I had the PL-380's 1 kHz DSP filter set and left alone, during the whole week in Oregon :-)

This was probably the PL-380's first real test in a tough DXpedition environment (chasing relatively weak, 9 kHz-split targets with serious domestic splatter on the back side of the 3' portable PVC loop), and I have to say that in general, it performed very well. The upcoming fall DX season looks bright indeed, for PL-380 TA and TP chasers!

73, Gary D.

In a message dated 7/29/2010 9:15:44 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, gkinsman@... writes:

This is very cool stuff, Gary.

It sounds like you may have been using the 1 kHz filter on your PL-380.

- Gary K.