Re: e-mails

dhsatyadhana <satya@...>

Hi Jim:

If you sign in and open up the group main page, along the top of the screen there should be an "Edit Membership" link. Clicking that, under "Step 2. Message Delivery" you can select a daily digest (which many of us select) or the option to view the messages on the Web only. You probably have the "Individual Email" optoion selected, which I think is the default.

Thanks - Kevin

--- In ultralightdx@..., "jwfeasel" <jwfeasel@...> wrote:

I love your group. I have purchased and enjoyed 3 ulr as a result.
BUT I am overwhelmed by the volume of e-mails coming in every day. Some days I get 50, thats fifty. I am already behind with 150 unread!!
Many are duplicates, as many as half a dozen the same. Is there a way to just go to your site and view them there??
Please, someone HELP!
Jim
Columbus , Ohio