From: Alex K.
To: ABDX ; dcraft@...; Dareall Schwartz ; Elizabeth Loughead ; Glamgirl24@...; James Kearman ; Jonathan O. ; ODXA@...; Mark Meece ; jared soergel ; Steve Mauch ; Stephen E Mauch ; Ultralight DX ; Robert S.Ross VA3SW ; Cindy Heitman
Sent: Wed, July 28, 2010 10:06:04 PM
Subject: [ultralightdx] I passed my Extra exam!!!

  I'm happy to announce that as of 20:00 this evening, I passed the highest / hardest amateur radio exam in the nation!!! I was only one of two who tested for Amateur Extra and the only one to walk out with a completion form. 3rd time was the charm and by Friday it'll be in the system and next week license in hand!!!!

  18 years ago I was just finishing High School when I got the new at the time No-Code Technician and ironically as I finish one tech school I manage to pass the my General and two and a half months later my Extra. I still can't believe it!!

  Alex N8UCN/AE