Re: I passed my Extra exam!!!

kevin asato <kc6pob@...>

It took me several years of start and stop. Finally put it on my list of professional goals for the year for work along with my GROL (commercial) with Radar Endorsement. Finally went from Tech to Extra and got my commercial license in about 3 hours. The hardest part was getting over a the nervousness during the exam and then during the grading of each element. Seemed just as bad as when I had to go to the FCC in downtown Los Angeles in high school to get a 3rd Class Radiotelephone with Broadcast Endorsement (1975) so I could spin the platters at my high school!

73,
kevin
kc6pob

Still needing to just buckle down and get from Advanced to Extra