Congratulations Richard on JOUB 774 heard in Oklahoma on barefoot SRF-T615 !

Allen Willie

JOUB 774 heard in Oklahoma on barefoot SRF-T615

Wow what a feat barefoot !!  CONGRATULATIONS RICHARD  !!

 I knew it was only a matter of time before the current distance records started to tumble.

My previous  barefoot record for Djibouti  at 9,504 kms was a thrill  to accomplish,  but Japan from Oklahoma , that is AWESOME !  What an accomplishment Richard, that definitely shows everyone out there what these little marvels are capable of.

73

Allen Willie
St. John's, Newfoundland