Re: ULR DX......New AM Station in July!!! Graveyard as well.......

Kirk <kirk74601@...>

Way to go, Rob! I've been trying to convey the fact to the group that just because it's Summer, doesn't mean good DX catches just go away. Last Summer I logged a very healthy number of new stations. Sure happy to hear you're still doing MW even during the dreaded "off-season" between all your cool FM Es loggings.
Take care, amigo, and I wish all the best to you with the knee fix.

73!

Kirk Allen
Ponca City, OK

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Robert S.Ross VA3SW" <va3sw@...> wrote:

Hi Guys:

Did a little DXing last night at Bedtime amid the Static Crashes!!
Was very surprised to hear a mostly in the Clear (for a few minutes),
Graveyarder on 1450 Khz!

Any new station heard in July is good from my standpoint....to be a
Graveyarder is even better.

This was ULR Graveyarder # 81 Heard.

Radio Used is...........SONY SRF-T615 ULTRALIGHT Barefoot

Total ULR Graveyarders is now.....81 Heard

Total ULR Stations now is.........836 Heard

73......ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

1450 WOL Washington, DC July/19/10 2341 EDT EE GOOD
Male DJ with Station Promo @ 2341 Tune In. ID as "Newstalk
1450....Your Favourite Washington Radio Station". Into a
Talk Show with a Male Host. Into the Mix at 2341 EDT.

RELOG ....But NEW for ULR # 836 ULR GY # 81 1 KW
ROSS, ONT.