Tecsun pl-390

gratiscomputer <gratiscomputer@...>

Hello,

Did somebody already order a 390, and what does it sound like??

I have adapted my 380, and need maybe another kinda 380, with no floor for dx... (and original electronics).

I was on holliday in France, and bought a not so ultra light am/fm/sw tuner, it has 120m-11m spread in 3 bands, plus 2 medium wave bands etc... It is called "Continental Edison", and is labeled "Made in Poland". Due to the holliday I waited for ordering, but am thinking about it right now. The pl390 adds "something", but if a pl4-4-4 (or so) would come out, (with quadrophony)... I could wait, and see ;-)

Marc

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk