Re: Logging stations heard?

Bill M <radioexray@...>

Russ Edmunds wrote:
I don't, haven't and won't count a carrier/heterodyne as a new log; my criteria is quite simple - I have to convince myself of what I heard. Therefore, if I hear credible ( and mostly verifiable ) geographic or local name information, or if I can otherwise eliminate any other reasonable possibilities, I'll count it.
I'll ditto that. A heterodyne heard could be coming from some gadget in your house! And I sat once listening to a very weak station on LW trying for an ID and it turned out to be a spur of some sort from a local BC station.

-Bill M