loggings & stuff

Tim Davisson

Welcome to Rick P. to ULR. Rick lives in the area, and is an
excellent ham...specializing in QRP CW. Welcome Rick!

Loggings in the past couple days (dates & times EDT):

1070 WFNI/Indianapolis, IN, 7:53pm, "The Fan" ESPN. This station
had been news-talk WIBC for decades. They moved that format to FM!

970 WHA/Madison, WI, 8:00pm, legal ID, non-commercial NPR/PRI.
1290 CJBK/London, ONT, 6:01am on top of freq., HI ROSS!
1280 WYAL/Scotland Neck, NC, 6:01am s/on amnt., w/legal ID.

Up to 140 stations logged in less than a month...and my DX time is
less than an hour a day. Not bad! Love my SRF-59!

This little radio is re-logging stations I hadn't heard in decades,
AND picking up stuff I've never heard with my desktop communications
receivers.

Ross...you and I (and now Rick) seem to be the main URL check-ins
from the middle of our countries....huh? Come on others out
there...please join us, and post your comments & loggings.

73's,

Tim, KD8GZ
Norton, Ohio