Re: Expand the Ultralight Awards Program to Include LW-DX?

Alex

Ever though it's not my personal cup of tea, I'd support a LW or even a SW category if theirs interest. For I'm all for the promoting of this club and for drawing the interest of future members.

You may see from time to time in the winter, another member of this club is Mark Meece. Mark started a club in the 80's called the Cincinnati Monitoring Exchange (or Monix for short). He is President of the club and he's not been voted out since he very likable a
and their are no dues! :) MONIX is an ALL band radio Club, Whether it's the traditional police and fire, railroad, maritime, civil and military aviation. But we cover TV DX, Shortwave, AM/FM DX, if it transmits .... Our member listen to it.

So when we go to a meeting their a subject or two covered for the night. and even though I might not have a particular interest in a given subject, I still listen, learn, and respect a great deal the members interest and continued pursuit of his chosen niche of the hobby.

So it boils down to, yes I'll support it if the administrators of the awards willing to support it.

Alex N8UCN / KOH8IG / SWLR-RN037