Re: Expand the Ultralight Awards Program to Include LW-DX?

Rick Robinson <w4dst@...>

Sounds like a great idea to me. I've already logged several NDBs and would like to see what other folks can do on LW. I logged a few LWBC stations back in the winter with a modified G8 and external antennas and I"m sure others here in the east can too when better conditions return. Some of these LWBC stations can actually be a real pest when trying to DX the non-directional beacons on LW.

If you count anything below 530kHz, ZLS in the Bahamas on 526 is an easy barefoot/stock catch along the east coast with good conditions. I logged ZLS the first night I had my G8.

Rick W4DST