Re: Best, simplist, FM ultralight radio?

George Sherman

I urge you to resist buying anything smaller, unless there is a unit that is DXer reviewed that I don't know about. I did try the Best Buy Insignia $49 micro but less sensitive & internally generated noises like I've found on Insignia MP3s with FM. G8=great! But the Tecsun PL-310 is better on MW & SW, & just as good on FM. 73, George S., MN

--- In ultralightdx@..., "jlochey" <john.lochey@...> wrote:

Hey, thanks!

I have one of those, and they are awesome.

Believe it or not I was looking for something that was even smaller, but still decent.

As usual, I'm looking for something that doesn't exist! Ha, ha!

John

--- In ultralightdx@..., "Stu" <StuMorri0@> wrote:

The National Geographic offer (see previous posts) of the Grundig G8 Traveler II Digital would seem to be right up your alley....

--- In ultralightdx@..., "jlochey" <john.lochey@> wrote:

Group,

If I had to buy a very simple ultralight FM DX machine for a beginner, what would be your choice?

Simple is better.

Low price is good too.

Thanks!

John