From: "D1028Gary@..."
To: ultralightdx@...
Sent: Tue, July 13, 2010 2:40:24 PM
Subject: [ultralightdx] Congratulations to Kirk Allen-- 110 Latin American Stations Heard!

Hello All,

Kirk Allen of Ponca City, Oklahoma continues to set the pace as an outstanding DXer of Latin American stations on ULR's, even after returning north from his stay in Texas. Kirk has submitted proof of receiving 110 Latin American stations on Ultralight Radios in the Unlimited Class, once again confirming his status as a very skilled DXer of Mexican, Caribbean, Central American and South American stations.

Rob Ross and I take great pleasure in presenting the 110 Latin American Stations Heard Award Certificate to Kirk,and wish him the best up luck as he continues to chase DX with his typical determination!

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

 An extensive group of awards certificates is available from the Ultralight MW DXing Awards Committee. Each recipient receives a digital file which may be used for electronic display or is suitable for framing when printed at 8 12" x 11" on good quality paper. Information on the Awards Program and the simple application procedures are found in the Downloads>Ultralight Files>General Information area of dxer.ca and our own file area here at ultralightdx. Applications go directly to Rob Ross <va3sw@rogers. com