From: cadcoast
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Grundig G8 for $25 at National Geographic site
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010, 5:07 PM

I must agree with those who say the button labelings are different in the two photos. The NatGeo photo matches those in the ultralight file which were taken last year. It's quite possible that there is a "new" version of the G8, as Amazon and Universal are both big sellers. If so, that might explain the low price by NatGeo. Perhaps we should go to our local Radio Shack (another big seller) and see what they have.

Jim Z