From: Rick Robinson <w4dst@...>
Subject: [ultralightdx] Re: Where's Jim (KR1S) ?
To: ultralightdx@...
Date: Sunday, July 11, 2010, 9:11 AM
Jim mentioned to me off list several
weeks ago that he was having
surgery coming up like I was.  I had hand surgery last
week but he never
mentioned his date or the type he was having.  He
hasn't posted to the
list since 5/18 and like the rest of the group I hope he is
doing well.
His posts regarding his DXing and antenna experiments were
always very
interesting.

I also would like to apologize for a posting  I made
last week during
the fog of pain killers.  After reading it, I realize
I shouldn't have
sent it.

Rick W4DST

    ultralightdx-fullfeatured@...