Re: Where's Jim (KR1S) ?

Rick Robinson <w4dst@...>

Jim mentioned to me off list several weeks ago that he was having surgery coming up like I was. I had hand surgery last week but he never mentioned his date or the type he was having. He hasn't posted to the list since 5/18 and like the rest of the group I hope he is doing well. His posts regarding his DXing and antenna experiments were always very interesting.

I also would like to apologize for a posting I made last week during the fog of pain killers. After reading it, I realize I shouldn't have sent it.

Rick W4DST