Re: Where's Jim (KR1S) ?

Nick Hall-Patch

I'm sorry to bring this up again, but I too had been corresponding with Jim, concerning getting his Hoop Loop information out beyond this group. In fact, I see that I'd been in touch pretty much right up to Bill's query a few weeks ago, then, silence.

So, to repeat the question, anyone know what's happened to Jim? Hope he's just taking an isolated vacation...

Thanks.

best wishes,

Nick

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "Bill" <radioexray@...> wrote:

Had a few exchanges with him several weeks ago and he alluded to some pending health issues. My last couple of emails have gone unanswered?

Has anybody been in contact with him? Is he doing ok?

-Bill WX4A