Congratulations to Richard Bradley- Ten States Heard on Barefoot ULR's

Gary DeBock

Hello All,

Richard Bradley of Methuen, MA has proven that DX does exist in the dog days of summer, qualifying for the Ten US States Heard Award Certificate in the barefoot ULR class. At a time when most of us are doing our best to chase FM-DX, enjoy vacations or stay cool, Richard deserves congratulations for earning the very first ULR Award Certificate issued during this month of July.

Rob Ross and I take great pleasure in awarding Richard his first Award Certificate, and wish him the best of DXing success as the AM band improves dramatically later this year!

73, Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)

An extensive group of awards certificates is available from the Ultralight MW DXing Awards Committee. Each recipient receives a digital file which may be used for electronic display or is suitable for framing when printed at 8 12" x 11" on good quality paper. Information on the Awards Program and the simple application procedures are found in the Downloads>Ultralight Files>General Information area of dxer.ca and our own file area here at ultralightdx. Applications go directly to Rob Ross com