Re: grundig

I don't wish to sound negative but I already sit on a G8. That has problems and ? (maybe they still have something to switch it with ?)

If any place (this Yahoo Group) where somebody might open these things up and 'tweak' a question: Grundig/Eton warranty ?

--- In ultralightdx@yahoogroups.com, "G" <kb1bzr@...> wrote:

Curious. If you buy Grundig there is no warranty ?

Thanks for your email Mr. Mitchell. You're still within Radio Shack's 30 day return period for these. I suggest returning them before that period runs out and get a refund. It sounds like they're both defective and we do not have replacements because this product is discontinued. (from Eton Corporation)

ya know...I did not buy to return...

31 days later ?