Re: Tecsun PL360 and a Gary 7.5 inch loop stick for sale

Gary DeBock

Hi Neil,

Congratulations on your quick sale, and I hope that the new purchaser has fun DXing with the PL-360, and 7.5" plug-in loopstick. If he has any questions about the development or usage of the antenna, the related technical article is posted at  http://www.mediafire.com/?yummxhqeyjy .

73, Gary

In a message dated 7/7/2010 3:21:52 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, neil.bell@... writes:

Thanks for the offer Gary - but I already sold it!

Neil