I can't wait for lateSeptember / early October!!!!

Alex

As I sweat to death in my house trying to secure funding for more schooling, I'm going crazy wishing for Late September / October to start for I can't wait for AM DX session to start. It took me quite a while to shake the "get home before sundown sydrome" this year.

Meanwhile, I'm studying for my Amateur Extra exam, that I'm going to take either this Thursday or the 28th of the month. I upgraded form No Code Technician to General during Hamvention here in May. And I want to keep the momentum up in studying habits!!

So enjoy the swimming biking and other outdoor sports for I'm pulling for winter soon enough!

73,

Alex N8UCN / KOH8IG / SWLR-RN037