Re: Tecsun PL-390 2 speaker SW radio on eBay

dave_m1ctk

Oh no really ? OK I will try to cope LOL !

I onlty have 6 portables so far :)

On 7 July 2010 01:01, m_a_schuster <schuster@...> wrote:

Proposed? The only place such an animal was mentioned was on a Chinese message board, where a "teaser" ad was posted with a caption indicating that it was a complete fabrication by someone with a long weekend and nothing to do...

It's imagineware, get over it..