Re: Tecsun PL-390 2 speaker SW radio on eBay

m_a_schuster

Proposed? The only place such an animal was mentioned was on a Chinese message board, where a "teaser" ad was posted with a caption indicating that it was a complete fabrication by someone with a long weekend and nothing to do...

It's imagineware, get over it..

--- In ultralightdx@..., Dave <amstereofan@...> wrote:

Thanks, hmm nice but not much point for it somehow....like to know what has
happend to the proposed PL-750

2010/7/6 Mois├ęs Knochen <moises.knochen@...>

These are the links Ms Joyce sent me for the PL-390:

SILVER :
http://cgi.ebay.com/TECSUN-New-PL390-PLL-World-Band-w-Dual-Speaker-Radio-/120592182930?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Shortwave_Radios&hash=item1c13daae92

GREY:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TECSUN-New-PL390-PLL-World-Band-w-Dual-Speaker-Radio-/120592192434?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Shortwave_Radios&hash=item1c13dad3b2

Regards,

Moises

At 11:34 06/07/2010, you wrote:

What is the link for it on ebay please ?

On 6 July 2010 15:33, sjb92338 <sbass@...> wrote:

Joyce emailed me that the PL-390 has the 5 bandwidths like the PL-380, but
that the internal ferrite is only 2.4 inches long.

Steve Bass

--- In ultralightdx@... <ultralightdx%40yahoogroups.com>,
"thinkdx" <dx@> wrote:

I saw this model earlier today, George. It looks like a mini boombox!

The auction copy does not mention DSP or multiple bandwidths, but the
front panel clearly says "DSP" and there is an "AM BW" button.

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA
http://fivebelow.squarespace.com

--- In ultralightdx@... <ultralightdx%40yahoogroups.com>,
"georgesmn" <georgesmn@> wrote:

From Ms. Joyce Anon-co for just a couple dollars more we can have a 2nd
speaker which I guess means it won't fit in pocket or will at least stick
out more. Where it says features the ad goes into Chinese, no obvious specs.
Anyone know more? Guess it's the first day listed. Sorry for mentioning
something that's not an ultralight but someone might be interested? 73,
George S., MN

Moises Knochen
Montevideo, Uruguay