Re: Question about ultralight and loops for MW

Pollock,Raphael E <rpollock@...>

But, Gary... will that PL-360 with its plug-in 7.5" loopstick still fit in a shirt pocket or pants pocket, and be properly oriented (i.e. not vertical, reducing the signal pickup)? If I understand correctly, one of the intents of having ULRs be no larger than a certain size was so they would fit in pockets.